Hi all, we got an email from organisers of the annual Charity Cork to Kilkenny Cycle wondering if any of our members would be interested in doing the cycle - renamed this year to the Mary Slattery Memorial Charity Cycle.
Details are as follows;
Date is June 4th and 5th with and overnight stay in Dungarvan (Lawlors Hotel).
What you need;
* A bicycle.
* A cycling helmet.
* Registration fee – €50 (non-refundable)
* Sponsorship Goal – a sponsorship card is supplied and we ask that you raise as much money as possible with your ideal target 300 Euro(others have raised this with events such as quiz nights, coffee mornings etc.)
What is provided;
* Transportation of bikes to Cork.
* Transport for cyclists to Cork.
* Food & refreshments at all food stops both days.
* Bed, breakfast and evening meal in Hotel.
* Cycle jersey. (You must submit your size in advance)
* Support crew: Ambulance & medic, Safety officer & lead vehicle, Motorcycle outriders, Physio/masseuse.
* Certificate of participation.
* Refreshments in (Venue to be confirmed) on return.
| Saturday Mar 15th, 11:00am|
| Monday Mar 17th, 11:00am|
| Saturday Mar 22nd, 11:00am|
| Friday Apr 4th, 7:00pm|
| Sunday Apr 20th, 12:30pm|
| Monday Apr 21st, 10:00am|
| Sunday Apr 27th, 8:00am|
| Monday May 5th, 11:00am|